Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chocolate Mousse Cake

Yeah, finally I get to squeeze in some time to do a post of a recent chocolate mousse cake I made.. my first attempt for "chocolate mousse" =P




I spend almost 3hrs to prepare this "Chocolate Mousse Cake"... ('',)..I think i need to attend some cake courses, especially on cake decorating. It's always easy and fun to self-taught and learn as you experience failures but the process of learning is longer. I wanna learn how to bake beautiful cakes! Anyone wanna join me? :P














Recipe for the chocolate mousse: 20g egg yolks / 30g sugar / 80ml melted butter / 150g dark chocolate (melted) / 250ml whipped cream


Whisk the egg yolk and sugar on a double boiler until pale in color and thicken. Mix in the melted butter.
Add the melted dark chocolate to the egg yolk mixture, mix until well combine.
Fold in the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture.


** I use normal sponge cake recipe to made the chocolate sponge cake..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails